I moved to the UK a while ago to live with my Cornish other half and so far, I’m loving every aspect of my ‘country life’!
I have 10 years of practice experience, a masters degree in finance & accounting and I’m currently studying my chartered tax exams with hope to finish in 2020!
I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in:
- Preparing & reviewing Year End Accounts for Limited companies, Partnerships, Sole traders;
- Tax compliance (CT, PT, VAT, CIS);
- Bookkeeping & software migrations;
- Reporting & Analysis;
- Training junior colleagues;
- Client relationship management.
I am a highly analytical person with an inquisitive mind, who enjoys resolving problems. Also, I’m a perfectionist and take real pride in getting each aspect of my job just right!