At The Peloton we have streamlined the process of incorporating a company
We will not overload you with any technical jargon. We will, instead, provide you with answers to the questions you need answered to decide if setting up a limited company is right for you. We have a tax specialist, Oliver Twentyman, who will guide you through this process and sure this is the most tax-efficient decision for your business.
Whether you would prefer a limited company, a limited liability partnership, or any other business structure: your search ends here.
Information Required for Limited Company Incorporation
Listed below is the information required to incorporate a new limited company in the United Kingdom:
- Preferred Company Name
- Nature of Business
- Registered Office Address
- Business Address
- Director(s) details
- Shareholder(s) details
With the above information we will register your company with Companies House. In approximately 1 or 2 working days, your company will be incorporated. Once this is done, we will provide you with the following legal documents:
Certificate of Incorporation
– A certificate to legally confirm the existence of your new company which includes the company registration number and the date of incorporation.
Memorandum of Association
– A written agreement of all the shareholders to create the company.
Statement of Capital
– This is a document outlining the company share allocation and share rights.
Articles of Association
– This document comprises of the written rules governing the operation of the company.
Oliver, our Tax Specialist, can help you make this decision for a fee of £275 +VAT. He will prepare bespoke calculations for you and guide you through making an informed decision over a 30-minute consultation.
The good news is that if you become a limited company client of ours after this process, we will discount your accounting fees by £275 +VAT.
The formalities of registering the incorporation have a fixed fee of £250 +VAT.