The Peloton are very excited to announce that we are looking for an Office Whizz.
What’s in a name?
Our name is derived from cycling and is used to describe the principle of surrounding the key rider with experts who together perform faster than any one individual. This allows the key rider to gain performance way in excess of them on their own.
Our clients are the key riders; we are The Peloton.
8.30am to 5.00pm – Chartered Accountants & Marketeers
5.00pm to 8.30am – Boating, biking, surfing, kayaking, running and adventure.
- Highly Skilled
An Office Whizz /Administrator
As an expanding client focussed Accounting and Marketing practice in Penryn. We like to look at the whole picture when working with our clients and develop solutions that best fit their needs from Accounting through to Marketing. We want people who want to work for us, we are in great looking offices with good technology and colleagues who like to get out and about embrace life in Cornwall.
The successful applicant should be a bright and ambitious individual who will help provide excellent customer service to our clients and excellent administrative support to our team. There are real long term prospects for the right candidate where opportunities may, over time, arise in the accounting or marketing divisions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to clients both external and internal, refer enquiries as appropriate
- Deal with incoming phone calls and enquiries
- Manage the “New Client Journey” from end to end
- File accounts and information at Companies House and HMRC
- Welcome all visitors to the office
- Support colleagues in arranging meetings
- Consumables Ordering
- Provide general administrative support for the Peloton
- Support any events; from booking venues through to ensuring literature is available.
- Proofreading admin, accountancy, marketing and communications materials
- Scan and distribute all post
- Manage group inboxes
- Check, respond and forward marketing and communications emails and letters as appropriate
- Any other tasks that are assigned by colleagues
Ideally educated to A-Level
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year