We are on the look out for exceptional people. Due to increased expansion and sustained growth, we have an excellent opportunity to work in the professional services sector as a key support member in our sales and marketing team. We work in an extraordinary environment and as a focused, fun and driven team, we require a likeminded individual to help us execute our sales process.
- Own the new client sign up process.
- Liaising with all teams to ensure information communicated to the client is correct.
- Managing client handovers to account manager ensuring high level of client care is maintained at all times.
- Sales Journey Administration – Incl. Excel Workbook, Letter’s of engagement, setting up direct debit facility.
- Electronic filing
- Regular CRM updates
- Tracking and reporting week by week progress.
- Identifying and recommending improvements to the sales process.
- Updating records for upgrade clients
- AML checks ensuring docs are up to date and co-coordinating tasks being completed
- Co-ordinating Finance4Chiropractors valuations
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Be energetic, ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook
- Competent at Maths & English
- Outgoing & competitive attitude
- Confident phone manner (internal & external calls)
- Gain client trust through timely response and action
- Quick learner
Education / Experience
You will have great key functional skills.
- Qualifications in Management, Marketing, Sales, or Business are valued
- Although qualifications are beneficial a proven track record that can demonstrate your success in this role is equally important: Professional, focused, driven and ambitious.
Apply now – send us a cover letter and your C.V. to email@example.com
[button color=blue size=medium link=https://thepeloton.co.uk/about-peloton/joining-peloton]Back to jobs[/button]