We are on the look out for exceptional people. Due to increased expansion and sustained growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a talented PPC Executive for a new role that has opened up within our external marketing team. We work in an extraordinary environment and as a focused, fun and driven team, we require a likeminded individual to help us deliver an outstanding product to our clients.
- Day-to-day management of PPC activities across Google and other search engines, ensuring accounts are set up correctly and fully optimised.
- Bid management of PPC accounts, analysing and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Proposing and creating new ads on a regular basis and contributing to the overall PPC and digital strategy.
- 1-2 years in a PPC role, working with multiple accounts and budgets.
- Good working knowledge of all paid search platforms
- Significant experience of creating and managing campaigns in Google AdWords, as well as analysing results and providing in depth reporting
- Strategic planning of PPC activity
- Google Adwords qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Agency experience
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Be energetic, ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Outgoing & competitive attitude
- Confident phone manner (internal & external calls)
- Gain client trust through timely response and action
Apply now – send us a cover letter and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
[button color=blue size=medium link=https://thepeloton.co.uk/about-peloton/joining-peloton]Back to jobs[/button]