National Minimum & Living Wage rates will increase on 1st April and employers need to make sure the new rates are implemented for all hours worked from that date.
The rates from 1 April 2019 are:
- £8.21 per hour – 25 yrs old and over
- £7.70 per hour – 21-24 yrs old
- £6.15 per hour – 18-20 yrs old
- £4.35 per hour – 16-17 yrs old
- £3.90 for apprentices under 19 or 19 and over who are in the first year of apprenticeship
Rest assured that if you’re a client of ours, we will make changes to all employees within the criteria, but if you have any questions – please contact Michelle Butler and she will be able to help.