We’re growing, it doesn’t seem to stop, but it does mean that we’re now on the look out for a Payroll Manager and Bookkeeper to come an work with us. Full details and how to apply below!
9am to 5pm – Accounts, Tax, Business Development.
5pm to 9am – Boating, biking, surfing, kayaking, diving, running, adventure and now spearfishing.
- Innovative – We’re revolutionising the approach to accountancy
- Highly Skilled
- Tech focused
The ideal person?
Someone who is:
- Meticulous in their approach to work, with a keen eye for detail.
- Open to change and able to adapt to new technology and processes.
- Not afraid to raise queries or work with the team to overcome job/task challenges.
- Great with people, in person, over the phone and via email, someone who builds rapport with clients and team members easily.
Payroll Manager Duties:
- Maintain payroll information on Sage and Xero as necessary: directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Distribution of payslips ( electronically or via post)
- Pay employees by directing the production of electronic transfers to bank accounts ( where applicable)
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee income and social security taxes, and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide payroll information by answering client questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with all legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications/websites
- Provide accurate monthly payroll client spreadsheet to management,outlining hours, number of employees ( weekly/monthly), starters/leavers, charge out hours worked.
These will cover a full range of bookkeeping skills and tasks in relation to client accounts. Please detail your experience in this area when applying for the role.
How to Apply:
Please apply via email to email@example.com Attach your CV and a covering note outlining why you feel you are right for the job. Please state in your letter where you first found this vacancy. For more information you can call us on 01326 66 00 22.
Take the plunge, be different. We sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal every day. Come and deliver your CV by hand at lunch time. You’ll get a firm handshake, a warm welcome and a hearty meal.
What better way to see if you like how we work.
Oh, and leave the suit and tie at home.
Office 1, The Warehouse, Anchor Quay, Penryn, TR10 8GZ
Job Type: Full-time, but a flexible working arrangement can be discussed for the right person.
Salary: £ based on experience and open to negotiation.