Working 5-6 hours per day Monday to Friday, create an efficient, effective, enjoyable working environment and where our clients are made to feel special and welcome whenever they make contact with us.
The role will also support the whole team with time critical administration duties, provision of excellent customer service, as well as supporting the Chief of Staff.
- To provide an excellent client service at every ‘touch point’ – phone/face/email;
- To welcome all visitors to the office and provide refreshments;
- To be first point of contact for all phone calls and enquiries;
- To manage the weekly food ordering and lunch planning every week;
- To monitor the staff ‘food bank’ account.
- To ensure the office environment is kept clean and tidy
- To manage the ‘new client process’ in close liaison with account managers;
- To file accounts and information at Companies House and HMRC as and when required;
- To provide general administrative support for the whole team;
- To help organize and support the delivery of team/client events;
- To scan and distribute all post;
- To check, respond and forward relevant emails and letters as appropriate;
- To support colleagues in arranging & booking meetings.
- To proof-read admin, accountancy, marketing and communications materials as required;
- To manage group email inboxes;
- To help maintain social media platforms.
Any other tasks that are assigned on an ad-hoc basis by colleagues
What The Peloton will provide:
Salary: based on experience
Holiday: 25 days plus 8 days bank holidays per year pro rata
Office: A beautiful modern working environment with access to the best desks, chairs, computers and technology. The Peloton invests in the best for all of the team players so that they in turn can perform at their best. You’ll also get an amazing freshly cooked lunch each day.
Team: You will be surrounded by the most amazing and supportive team
How to Apply:
Take the plunge, be different. We sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal every day. Come and deliver your CV by hand at lunch time. You’ll get a firm handshake, a warm welcome and a hearty meal. What better way to see if you like how we work?
Oh, and leave the suit and tie at home.