If you wish to change the user on the feed when a staff member leaves, this is normally done by:
1. A user with ‘Manage Users’ access can delete the employee from the user list in Xero
2. By deleting them as a user you’ll also deactivate any Yodlee feeds that they had established
3. This will then allow the new person to reactivate the feed from their own Xero sign-on
When reactivating the feed you’ll have to be sure to select a start date for the feed to start which is after the date of the last transaction in Xero. This will prevent duplicate transactions from importing.
To delete a user click on the following:
1. Click on Settings
2. Select General Settings
3. Click on Users
4. Select the user and click the ‘Delete User’ button
Xero Help Centre: : Set up a Yodlee Feed
Is there a way of deactivating/reactivating the feed without deleting a user?
Absolutely, the alternative is:
1. The user who activated the feed needs to deactivate it under their XERO login
2. Click Accounts > Bank Accounts
3. Manage Account > Deactivate Feed for the relevant bank account
4. This will then allow the next user to reactivate the feed from their Xero login
For any other Xero accounting advice, get in touch!