Every Monday morning we share stories of our weekend adventures. They often involve boats, beaches, walks, surfs and it makes us all feel very lucky to live where we do. This weekend was one of those where you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else – Cornwall was doing it’s thing!
Chris headed down to Porthcurno and shared this amazing pic with us. It’s a popular one but it is ridiculously beautiful and it’s high on all of our ‘top Cornish beaches’. For those of you who haven’t had the pleasure – here are some stats:
- Family beach with lots of soft sand
- Steeply shelving beach attracts more experienced swimmers
- The stream at the top of the beach is ideal for children paddling
- All facilities available
- Close to Minack Theatre and Telegraphy Museum.
- Lifeguard service in the summer. 10am-6pm 19 May to 30 September
- Seasonal dog ban. Easter day to 1st October
- Postcode TR19 6JX
- OS grid ref. SW 3873 2226
- Large car park above beach