The Peloton are very excited to be able announce that we are looking for a Portfolio Relationship Manager!
The Peloton – What’s in a name?
Our name is derived from cycling and is used to describe the principle of surrounding the key rider with experts whom together perform faster than any one individual. This allows the key rider to gain performance way in excess of them on their own
Our clients are the key riders; we are The Peloton.
Who is The Peloton?
The Peloton is a dynamic accountancy and marketing firm. We are:
- Innovative – we’re revolutionising the approach to accountancy
- Highly skilled
- Tech focused
We are not a traditional stuffy firm, we embrace new technology and are continually looking for innovative ways in which we can streamline our processes, and our clients’.
We view making tax digital as a massive opportunity, it helps us develop our advisory service and enables us to add great value to all of our clients.
The role of a Portfolio Relationship Manager:
- Support the Portfolio Relationship Directors in managing a portfolio of diverse clients
- Production and review of accounts for soles traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Production of management accounts
- Ability to manage and complete bookkeeping jobs
The Ideal Peloton Team Member:
- Meticulous in their approach to work, with a keen eye for detail
- Open to change and able to adapt to new technology and processes
- Not afraid to raise queries or work with the team to overcome job/task challenges
- Great with people, in person, over the phone and via email, someone who builds rapport with clients and team members easily
- Has worked in a practice environment in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Keen to develop already established skills and not afraid to learn new ones
- Has experience of Xero bookkeeping software
- Able to manage own workload and comfortable with the level of responsibility this entails
- AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
Don’t be afraid if you don’t tick every box, we are pretty friendly, and it would be great to hear from you regardless
What The Peloton will provide:
Salary: £20-£25k based on experience
Training: Support with study towards a professional qualification
Holiday: 25 days plus 8 days bank holidays per year
Office: A beautiful modern working environment with access to the best desks, chairs, computers and technology. The Peloton invests in the best for all of the team players so that they in turn can perform at their best. You’ll also get an amazing freshly cooked lunch each day
Team: You will be surrounded by the most amazing and supportive team
How to Apply:
Take the plunge, be different. We sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal every day. Come and deliver your CV by hand at lunch time. You’ll get a firm handshake, a warm welcome and a hearty meal. What better way to see if you like how we work?
Oh, and leave the suit and tie at home.
Office 1, The Warehouse, Anchor Quay, Penryn, TR10 8GZ
Job Type: Full-time.