The Peloton are very excited to announce that we are looking for an accountant!
The Peloton – What’s in a name?
Our name is derived from cycling and is used to describe the principle of surrounding the key rider with experts whom together perform faster than any one individual. This allows the key rider to gain performance way in excess of them on their own.
Our clients are the key riders; we are The Peloton.
Who is The Peloton?
The Peloton is a dynamic accountancy and marketing firm. We are:
- Innovative – we’re revolutionising the approach to accountancy
- Highly skilled
- Tech focused
We are not a traditional stuffy firm, we embrace new technology and are continually looking for innovative ways in which we can streamline our processes, and our clients’.
We view making tax digital as a massive opportunity, it helps us develop our advisory service and enables us to add great value to all of our clients.
The role of an accountant:
- Support one of the senior accountants in managing a portfolio of diverse clients
- Production and review of accounts for soles traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Production of management accounts
- Ability to manage and complete bookkeeping jobs
The Ideal Peloton Team Member:
- Meticulous in their approach to work, with a keen eye for detail
- Open to change and able to adapt to new technology and processes
- Not afraid to raise queries or work with the team to overcome job/task challenges
- Great with people, in person, over the phone and via email, someone who builds rapport with clients and team members easily
- Has worked in a practice environment in a similar role
- Keen to develop already established skills and not afraid to learn new ones
- Has experience of Xero bookkeeping software
- Able to manage own workload and comfortable with the level of responsibility this entails
- AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
Don’t be afraid if you don’t tick every box, we are pretty friendly, and it would be great to hear from you regardless
What The Peloton will provide:
Optional compressed /flexible working hours: 37.5 hrs in 4 days = an extra day of leisure time for you!
Salary: Based on experience
Training: Support with study towards a professional qualification
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays per year
Office: A beautiful modern working environment with access to the best desks, chairs, computers and technology.
Team: You will be surrounded by the most amazing and supportive team. Oh, and we’re relaxed too – leave the suit and tie at home.
Take the plunge, be different.
Apply today via email@example.com
If you’d like more info just give us a call 01326 660 022
Office 1, The Warehouse, Anchor Quay, Penryn, TR10 8GZ
Job Type: Full-time.