We’re hiring an experienced accountant
We want you to be part of our awesome team and support the growth of the business. You will be joining the frontline of the accounts and tax department, quickly taking on your own portfolio of clients. We predominantly work with owner managed businesses and smaller limited companies.
9am to 5pm – Accounts, Tax, Business Development.
5pm to 9am – Boating, biking, surfing, kayaking, diving, running and adventure.
- Innovative – We’re revolutionising accounting
- Highly Skilled
- Tech focused
The ideal person?
Someone who is:
- Confident to manage all aspects of their client’s accounts and tax affairs
- Technically competent with exposure in both an advisory and compliance capacity
- AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Full of enthusiasm and open to new ideas
Salary: Competitive and negotiable
How to Apply:
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your CV and a covering note outlining why you feel you are right for the job. Please state in your letter where you first found this vacancy. For more information you can call us on 01326 66 00 22.
Take the plunge, be different. We sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal every day. Come and deliver your CV by hand at lunch time. You’ll get a firm handshake, a warm welcome and a hearty meal.
What better way to see if you like how we work.
Oh, and leave the suit and tie at home.
Office 1, The Warehouse, Anchor Quay, Penryn, TR10 8GZ