A review by Mike Hutch
Definitely in my top 10, in fact top 3. Kurt has charged me with reviewing in 50 words. Impossible, but if I had to do it in one word, it would simply be ‘compulsory’. To be honest, its a far easier to listen on audio.
I don’t pretend I can do any justice to the book, but should you wish to know what the 7 Habits are;
- be proactive – life is not about chance, take control
- begin with the end in mind – what is your goal?
- do the first things first – you can’t do everything, but what you do do, ensure it is important
- think win-win – think co-operate
- seek first to understand before being understood – communicate is mostly the art of listening
- synergise – work with others to find solutions
- sharpen the saw – don’t forget ‘you’ in all of this
I can’t recommend it highly enough, and its compulsory reading for all business owners. Buy it on Audio now